What We Do
Alaska Fish Radio aims to make all people aware of the economic, social and cultural importance of Alaska's seafood industry.
Alaska Fish Radio also aims to inspire more Alaskans to join the seafood industry as fishermen, processors, scientists and managers.
One Stop to Connect to Fish Info!
Instant access to fish sites
- Alaska Fish Catches
- Alaska Fish Meetings
- Public Comments & Surveys
- Fish Publications & Information
If it's not fish, we're not interested.
Search Our Site
- ►2016 (168)
- ▼August (18)
- Smaller sized halibut connected to fishing
- Alaska crab still getting conned by US labeling laws
- Top 10 Salmon Cities, Iowa aims to be #1 farmed salmon maker, Russian salmon haul
- Fishermen's News 2017 Calendar Photo Contest
- Fish Tech Training Goes Mobile
- Seafood recipe sweepstakes attracts Americans to eat more
- AK pink salmon catch 'worst in over 20 years'
- AK plays big role in global seafood trade
- Skate studies test possibility of GOA target fishery
- Acidic waters cause strange fish behaviors
- New network keeps ocean acidification in AK public eye
- AK Wild Salmon Day = Salmon fishing updates
- The Salmon Cannon - Launching Salmon Safely to Spawning Grounds
- Lots of AK fishing going on besides salmon
- AK Mariculture Task Force seeks advisors
- Bycatch to food banks outgrows its beginnings
- Happy Birthday, USCG!
- Salmon Knowledge Needed for Opinion Survey
- ►July (19)
- ►June (15)
- ►May (23)
- ►April (20)
- ►March (28)
- ►February (22)
- ►January (23)
- ▼August (18)
- ►2015 (269)
- ►2014 (266)
- ►2013 (288)
- ►2012 (29)